A new product in our range, the FiloSlim LV Cable Jointing System is perfect for repairing damaged cables quickly & easily on site.
Why replace when you can repair??
We are very excited to introduce The FILOSLIM Sheath Repair Kit which uses a totally enclosed mix & pour polyurethane resin technology, designed for use as a permanent repair of damaged cable sheaths!
No Heat Source Required | No Specialist Tools | Saves Time & Money
The combination of the Filoform 3D Gauze & the FILOSLIM Injection Resin, enables a quick & easy method of sealing and protecting damaged areas. The hydrocarbon resistant outer sealing tape offers protection in the tough conditions found in direct buried and free- standing applications.
- No heat source required
- No specialist tools
- Enclosed mixing & pouring
- Cables can be buried immediately after pouring the resin (full cure is achieved after 1 hour)
- Suitable for cables up to 170mm diameter as standard
- Suitable for use as a moisture seal
- Suitable for direct buried and vertical applications
- Suitable as an outer seal on EPR, XLPE, PVC and PILC LV and MV cable sheaths
- Void filling properties of the resin, negate the requirement for additional mastic tapes or gap fillers
- Kit contains all components required; including the resin, tape, nozzles and gloves
- Seawater resistant
- Hydrocarbon resistant
- Can be de-laminated (tape & blue injection valve can be removed, once cured)
Check out the FiloSlim Sheath Repair Kit in action - Watch Video Below!
Get in touch with us below & our team will contact you shortly!