Another new product from our partners Bimed, the Push & Tighten Cable Gland does away with the need for a lock-nut...
Industrial Push & Tighten Cable Glands
Our partners Bimed design & manufacture a complete range of industrial cable glands and fittings. Their cable glands & fittings provide strain relief for cables and high protection against dirt, dust, water and other liquidity in electrical and electronic systems.
One of their newer products is the Push & Tighten cable gland. This cable gland is available in sizes M16, M20, M25 and M32.
The Push & Tighten gland does not require a lock-nut, therefore installing the gland is far quicker than a traditional cable gland with a lock-nut.
Simplifying Cable Gland Installation | Massive Time Savings
To install these cable glands:
- you simply push the cable gland through your entry hole
- turn the glands body clockwise
- insert cable
- tighten cap on cable gland
- Perfectly fit to wall thickness 0,5 mm to 4,0 mm.
- High quality strain relief and sealing
- Reliable performance for standard industrial applications.
- IP67 rating
Watch the product demo video below...
Interested in our Bimed Push & Tighten Cable Glands?