To all our loyal customers and friends,
We fully understand the challenges being presented to you all as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and following the latest guidelines circulated this weekend we would like to update you all on the changes we will be putting in place.
Open For Business
At Demesne Electrical, we are fully complying with all Expert advice, Government and HSE guidelines to ensure we continue to do business in a safe manner for all our staff and customers.
We are acutely aware of our important role in the supply chain, and our ability to help keep (Critical Businesses Operational) and that is why we are making the following changes to our service to reduce the need for social contact and to ensure safe social distancing for all parties;
- Under the government guidelines on Essential Services we will for the next 2 weeks or until advised otherwise be Suspending Trade Counter Sales during this period starting Monday the 30th however to facilitate essential supplies we would ask that all Trade Counter orders be sent to us online, by email or phoned ahead and for orders received prior to 14.00 we will offer a collection service between 15.00 and 16.30.
- Other collections can still be arranged as long as orders are placed in advance and collection times agreed.
- Deliveries will still be made albeit as long as our freight partners are operational and to help on this we would appreciate your feedback to advise us if your company is not operational for receipt of orders.
- We can deliver orders to either your premises, to your customer’s premises or direct to a specified site address.
- Our web shop is fully operational allowing you to process orders online and giving you the choice to either collect or get product delivered.
- We are continuing to monitor all communication channels and are offering free advice to all customers. You can also contact us via live chat on our website; www.demesne.ie
Our ongoing investment in technology means that many of our team can and are working effectively from home and they will ensure that you will continue to receive the exemplary levels of service that you have come to expect from Demesne Electrical.
We are continuously liaising with our partner suppliers and monitoring the ever-evolving situation to keep you regularly updated so please keep the communication channels open with us and during this difficult period we would ask for your understanding and patience should some delays occur as we all get to grips with the latest enforced but essential restrictions.
We truly value your business and your trust in us. We will continue to do our utmost to minimize the impact on your business and customers but should you have any suggestions or feedback on any areas of our business that can be improved or made safer, we will gladly welcome them.
Historically when times get tough in this country, we have always pulled together and come out the other side stronger than ever. This is no different. We are in this together & we will get through this, together.
Thank you and stay safe,