Together with our partners Martindale Electric, we bring you free access to the Martindale Safe Isolation Library of articles, guides and videos...
Electrical Safety & Safe Isolation On-Site
There are around 1,000 serious accidents per year at work due to direct contact with electricity and 10 times as many involving electricity.
- 16% of all fatalities from accidents at work are electricity related
- The consequences for all involved are devastating
- From 2016 penalties for health & safety violations got much tougher
New sentencing guidelines for Health & Safety offences – Feb 2016
- Emphasis changed such that fines apply to putting employees at risk, not just accidents
- Imprisonment more likely for directors, managers, employees
- Higher fines up to £10M for large companies who have a high level of culpability
Free Access to Vast Safe Isolation Library
Along with our partners Martindale Electric, we can now offer free access to the Martindale Electric Safe Isolation resource library. Martindale will share their wealth of experience in helping maintenance and installation teams stay safe:
- Making it easy to choose the right equipment
- Getting to grips with the procedures
- Achieving compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Staying safe on-site.
Get Access to Articles, Videos, Charts & more...
- Article: Safe Isolation procedures and proper equipment save lives
- Presentation: Electrical Safe Working – What you need to know
- Video: Safe Isolation with Martindale VIPDLOK Kits presented by Dave Austin
- Application note: Stiffer penalties for electricity at work violations
- HSE New Release: Company fined £900k after worker suffers electric shock
- Poster: Six steps to safe maintenance
- Flow chart: Safe Isolation
- Poster: Measurement categories explained
- Catalogue: Total solutions for safe isolation