We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is customer focused and interested in assisting and implementing quality and process improvements within a fast-paced environment.
We require a person to join our current team with main duties to place supplier purchase orders onto the INTACT (IT) system as required or, as per schedule and criteria in place.
- Sales Back Orders
Review Daily Sales Back Orders by placing suppliers purchase orders, accordingly, including online with some suppliers who use on-line ordering systems.
- Updates on delivery dates
Ensure that the INTACT system is updated with Arrival Due Dates when order confirmations are received from suppliers, as well as following up on any other associated queries with suppliers via email/phone
Liaising with sales staff relating to stock orders and/or delivery dates.
- Update Supplier stock data/pricing as required
- Build strong relationships with Suppliers
- Clear old POs on a quarterly basis
- Arrange express deliveries with suppliers as advised
- Release pending PO’s when ordering criteria has been met
- Analyze Stock re-ordering levels based on history and update system accordingly
- Generate Purchasing / Supplier Reports as requested
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Min Intermediate), Word, Outlook
- Min 3-5 Years Purchasing Experience desirable
- 3rd Level Qualification in Supply Chain/Procurement desirable
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV.