Join a Winning Team
We currently have excellent opportunities for people who would like to be part of the Demesne story going forward…
We are currently recruiting for Sales & Stores Persons in our Dungannon Branch.
Ireland’s leading electrical distributor, Demesne Electrical is now part of OEM International.
From its headquarters in Sweden, OEM has 35 business units in 15 European countries.
Over more than 40 years In Ireland, Demesne Electrical has built an unrivalled reputation for exceptional customer service and expertise, we have fostered a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, building robust and rewarding opportunities for our team.
We put customer service at the heart of everything we do, and we pride ourselves on being ‘Easy To Do Business With’
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is driven, customer focused and interested in assisting and implementing quality and process improvements within a fast-paced environment.
We Are Hiring..
Stores Position Primary Job Function -
The main responsibility will be to take in deliveries and manage stock levels of the Dungannon stores.
Key Results Area (K.R.A.'s) -
1. Be responsible for receiving and checking all deliveries.
2. Ensure all stock is stored in the correct manner.
3. Liaise with suppliers and handle queries relating to delivery and stock discrepancies.
4. Keep a record of and report any frequent shortages or spare items.
5. Keep inventory management systems up to date.
6. Carry out regular stock takes.
7. Organise and deliver goods from the stores to the relevant customers and branches as required.
8. Pick and Pack
9. Requirement to be flexible; and take on any additional jobs which may be necessary within the department on any given day.
- Previous warehousing experience is required for this role.
- Counterbalance & Reach truck license an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills & attention to detail essential.
For Full Details or Application - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org