Primary Job Function:
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator Role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is customer focused and interested in assisting and implementing quality and process improvements within a fast-paced environment.
We require a person to join our current team to manage the customer queries on a day-to-day basis. This role is a new one, and the right candidate will be the main contact person for customers to help resolve queries; ensuring all are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate and liaise with all other Internal Departments and Branches efficiently and effectively.
Key Results Areas (K.R.A.’s):
1. Dealing with External and Internal calls and emails relating to queries daily, including but not exhaustive:
• Tracking Orders
• Liaise with pickers & sales department on amendments.
• Assisting with Accounts Queries on PO numbers
• Assist with external salespeople on queries or issues.
• Post orders follow up queries and feedback from customer.
• Back up for administration duties as required, i.e., reception cover.
2. Providing effective and efficient handling and processing customers queries and logging them on our system and using effective decision-making skills to find the best possible solution for the customer with the relevant department managers.
3. Run relevant reports as required to include non-conformance report and illustrating root cause analysis.
4. Ensuring a positive, professional image to all contacts
5. Helping to identify improvement opportunities in collaboration with departmental managers.
6. Requirement to be flexible in this role, and to be able to undertake any additional duties or tasks as the role evolves and develops, and on an adhoc basis day to day.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail & communication skills are KEY for this role.
- Experience with Intact an advantage
START DATE TBC
SALARY In line with experience
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 12th February 2021