Hook & Loop Cable Ties are being used more and more in the electrical and similar industries as a viable alternative to nylon/plastic cable ties.
The use of these Cable Ties in cable management in particular is a growing industry.
They are a cost effective solution and can be re-used making them far more environmentally friendly than traditional plastic cable ties.
Some advantages of using Hook & Loop Cable Ties listed below...
- environmentally friendly
- re-usable for unlimited uses
- keep unsightly and hazardous wires under control and out of harms way
- gives cables and wires a secure hold
- made from a soft and flexible material making them gentle on cables
- no chance of over tightening and damaging cables, as you could with a nylon cable tie
- weather proof
- popular with CAT5 and fiber optic cables
- easy to use
- easy to store
- easy to remove
- no cable tie removal tool or snips required to remove them
Hook & LoopCable Ties in Web Shop | In Stock
We have a new stock of Halco Hook & Loop Cable Ties as well as Back to Back Tape.